Monday, May 23, 2011

Goat Milk Soap

I made another batch of goat milk soap today...it's coconut and oatmeal. I can't really smell the coconut yet, but hopefully I will as it cures. I made some the other day that is wild berry and coffee grounds. I'm trying to get better at the soap so that I can possibly sell it. I have made butter, yogurt and soap with my goat milk. So far it's all turning out well. My husband and I spent a rainy day yesterday cleaning our bedroom together. It was time-consuming, exhausting, but fun too. I love him to death, but he sure does drive me crazy. We have a really big bedroom...he calls it the family room cause the kids come and go as they please and never knock. With 9 kids doing that, he gets a little edgy. Anyway, our room is sort of the catch-all of the house. If you don't know where to put something...it comes to our room. So we spent the day getting rid of a lot of stuff, moving furniture, getting rid of furniture, sorting through books, shelves, totes, everything. We got a lot done, but we still have a lot to do.

No comments: